Saving Current Phaser Projects
All settings in the current state of Phaser can be saved in a small file following the guidelines below:
A Phaser project file with a ppf file extension, can be reloaded into Phaser to recreate a saved Phaser simulation either by clicking ont he project icon or as follows:
- Save Current Project As ...: From the File menu on the Main Application window, choose the menu item Save Current Project As (as seen in the screen image above above).
- File Name: A dialog box should pop up. In the File Name text field, type a desired file name and click Save (as seen the screen image below). Note that Phaser Project files have the file extention ppf.
- Save Current Project: If a Phaser project is already loaded, as indicated in the title bar (fern3d.ppf in the image above), you can simply select the menu item Save Current Project to update the current project.
- Open Phaser Project: From the File menu on the Main Application window, choose the menu item Load Phaser Project.
- Open: A dialog box should pop up. In the File Name text field, type or choose an existing .ppf file and click Open. Now the opened Phaser project should run in Phaser automatically.