To change the window size of the current view in Phaser:
- Numerics: Click on the Numerics button on the Main application window. This brings up the Numerics Editor to the foreground.
- Current View: Click on the Current View button on the button bar of the Numerics Editor.
- Window Size: From the conrol tree on the left, select Window Size. This brings up the panel for editing the window size of the current view (as seen in the screen image above). Now, simply type the desired values in the appropriate textfields; X-Min, X-Max, Y-Min, Y-Max, and in 3D Z-Min, Z-Max.
- Apply: Click the Apply button to register the changes.
- Phaser: Click on the Phaser button to return to the Main Application window.